Welcome to Devlistic, a website design agency that provides exceptional web design and development services to businesses and individuals. Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before using our services.
Acceptance of Terms: By using our services, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, including any future modifications. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use our services.
Services: Devlistic offers website design and development services, including but not limited to website hosting, and website maintenance. We may also offer other related services from time to time.
Payment: Payment for our services must be made in advance, unless otherwise agreed in writing. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate our services if payment is not received on time.
Intellectual Property: All content on our website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of Devlistic or its content suppliers and is protected by intellectual property laws. You may not use our content without our permission.
Confidentiality: We respect the confidentiality of our clients and their information. We will not disclose any confidential information to third parties without the client’s permission, except as required by law.
Limitation of Liability: We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising from the use or inability to use our services, including but not limited to loss of profits, loss of data, or business interruption.
Termination: We reserve the right to terminate our services at any time and for any reason, without prior notice. Upon termination, you must immediately cease using our services and any materials provided to you.
Governing Law: These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which Devlistic operates.
Modifications: We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice. Your continued use of our services after any modifications shall constitute your acceptance of the modified terms and conditions.
Cancellation by the Client
- Clients may cancel services with written notice to Devlistic via email at least 15 days before the next billing cycle/project milestone or payment date.
- Cancellations within 30 days of service initiation may be eligible for a full or partial refund, as specified in the “Refund Policy” section below.
- A cancellation fee of 25% of the total project cost may apply for cancellations beyond the initial 30-day period.
Cancellation by Devlistic
Devlistic reserves the right to cancel a contract at any time due to non-compliance with these terms, failure to pay, or other breaches of the agreement. In such cases, a prorated refund will be issued for any services not delivered.
- Full refunds are available within 7 days of service initiation, minus any direct costs incurred.
- Partial refunds may be issued based on the percentage of work completed at the time of cancellation, for cancellations made before 50% of the project is completed.
- No refunds will be provided for cancellations after 75% of the project is completed or services are fully delivered.
If you have any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.